How to Get Rs 10-1000 Scratch Card per Referral:-
1. First of all, Download Groww App from Here
2. Install and open the Groww App
3. Signup with Google+ and Enter your mobile number and verify it via OTP.
4. Now Enter your Pan card number, Bank account number, IFSC
Code and other details.
5. After Successful Signup, You will get the Referral offer on Home.
6. Get your referral link and share it with your Friends. Once your Friend Signup and complete his details, You will get the Scratch card.
7. To redeem the rewards, Goto Invite and Earn page, Scratch the card and Money will be deposited instantly into your bank account.
See Below Screenshot, 10 is guaranteed and 1 in 5 people gets Rs 100 and 1 in 50 people gets Rs 1000
Terms & Conditions:-
The Referral Partner refers to all users of Groww who participate in the Groww Referral program.
1. The Referral Partner shall refer only the prospective investors and not solicit anyone to invest in mutual funds or through the Company.
2. The Referral Partner shall register and fill his/her personal details in the requisite registration form and all the details entered shall be true to his/her knowledge and belief.
3. For each referral, the Referral Partner shall be remunerated as described in the offer.
4. The Referral Partner shall not rebate or commission back to the prospective investor and abstain from attracting investors through the temptation of rebate/gifts etc.
5. The Company reserves the right to exercise due diligence on the Referral Partners and have a check on the mode of getting an investor.
6. The Company reserves the right to delist or reject the Referral Partner’s referral and/or honour the obligation of paying remuneration for any reason, as the Company may deem fit, including for the reason of breach of the terms and conditions herein.
7. The Referral Partners shall not solicit or give any financial advice to the prospective investor and ensure a high standard of integrity, dignity, fairness, ethics, and professionalism while referring the prospective investors to the Company.
8. By referring investors or being a part of the referral program, the Referral Partner shall not become employee/agent/associate/representative of the Company and the Referral Partners shall refer prospective investors in his/her own individual capacity.
9. The Company shall not be liable or responsible to the Referral Partner or the prospective investor referred to by the Referral Partner for any loss or damage that may cause to the Referral Partners or the said prospective investor for/while making the investments in mutual funds by the prospective investor. ]]>