Hey prolooters member Today New Offer 26 recharge only 1 Flipkart New Recharge Offer Get 31 rs recharge in just 1 rs For all User. HEY guys, Flipkart app is back with Great Recharge offer for all user. now You will get 31 Rs Recharge in just 1 rs.
Get 25 Rs Discounts On 26 Or more Recharge:-1. First of all Download Or update Flipkart app. 2. After Download signup login a account. 3. click on three dot and click on Recharge Option. 4. After click on recharge Option, you will see the New Offer. 5. click on this offer, when offer active. 6. Select recharge amount of 26 or more. 7. select state and Operaor. 8. Now, you will get instantly 30 rs discounts then pay only 1 rs. 9. just pay 1 rs through Credit / Debit Card and complete your recharge. 10. Note:- You will get Instantly discounts not cashback.
example:- You want to recharge 26 rs then you will get instantly 25 rs discounts, now pay only 1 rs and Complete your recharge.
Terms & Conditions:-What is the offer? Flat ₹25 instant discount on spending a minimum of ₹26 via credit card/debit card (phonepe) Offer valid on prepaid mobile recharges only What is the eligibility criteria? Offer applicable on customer’s first ever prepaid recharge transaction Offer is applicable on payments through credit card, debit card, credit card+wallet, debit card+wallet Instant discount is applicable only if a minimum of ₹31 is to be paid through credit card/debit card What is the offer duration?
- 30 November 2018 How many times can this offer can be availed?
- Offer can be availed only once per user in the offer window
- Offer can be availed only once per card in the offer window
- Offer can be availed only once per device in the offer window
- Instant discount of ₹30 will be applicable while executing the transaction if amount to be paid from credit card/ debit card is ₹31 or above.
- Once the Recharge is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
- In case of a payment failure during Recharge, the refund process for the deducted amount will be initiated within 2 working days.
- Amount deducted will be credited to the payment source