Step 1: Choose a date and time slot as per your convenience and provide address where verification can be conducted.
Step 2: A background-verified agent will arrive at the scheduled time to verify your original proof of address and PAN card.
Step 3: Handover photocopy of Government issued address proof – Driving license/Passport/Voter card, PAN card and one passport size photograph to agent. You will also need to sign the KYC form.
Step 4: Documents will be sealed in envelope and brought back for re-verification.
Note: Presence of the person who owns the Amazon pay balance account is mandatory.
Kyc Document Submit Click Here To Pickup
Cashback Offer Details:
1) Offer period: 1st Nov – 31st Dec
2) Complete doorstep KYC verification successfully and get flat Rs.200 cashback.
3) The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.200 per customer.
4) The offer is valid for existing Amazon pay balance customers.
5) The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 5 days of successful KYC verification.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
1) This KYC cashback Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Payments (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/”Amazon”) on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) and ‘Your Money’ in your Amazon.in account. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”) and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”). ‘Your Money’ balance is issued by APIPL and is subject to the Amazon Pay balance Terms and Conditions.
2) You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in and the Gift Card Terms available Here. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
3) This Offer will commence on 1st Nov to 31st Dec 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless extended/terminated by APIPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.